Tuesday, August 3, 2010

‘I’m answerable to two persons in my life’: Tamannaah

‘I’m answerable to two persons in my life’: Tamannaah

August 4, 2010



The milky beauty Tamannaah has been in the news for some time for the rumors buzz about her relation with her co star Karthi from the time they both acted together in ‘Paiyaa’ and pairing up for another new film. The actress said that she is not at all worried about these rumors milling around her.

The actress says “Because I know what the truth is. We are just colleagues and we are going to act together in another film too. I can’t achieve my goals if I am bothered by these mindless rumours.

On saying that she is not answerable to any one in this world to these rumors buzzing except for her mother and father, she adds “They know pretty well what’s happening in my life.

The support from my parents has made me achieve something,” she says and adds: “But I am aware that there is still a long way to go. My aim is that I should act in all kind of roles before I call it a day.” Tamannaah says further. [WaY]


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "‘I’m answerable to two persons in my life’: Tamannaah"

Post a Comment