Monday, February 21, 2011

Bhavana – Bearable to rumors

Bhavana – Bearable to rumors

February 22, 2011





Bhavana while speaking said,” If I don’t have offers, there is immediate rumors that I am getting married. But I am bearing all these rumors. In Tamil after Asal I did not act in any films. There is no complaint about Kollywood regarding this. At the same time I will also have my days in Tamil cinema. I am getting lots of offers in Kannada cinema. Since I did not know Kannada, I turned down the offers. Finally I agreed to act in the Kannada film Jockey which had Puneeth Rajkumar in the lead role.

I agreed because this film had a big actor and good story. Since I did not know anything about the Kannada audience, I had a doubt whether this film will be a success. But this film was a super hit. In the year 2010 I had acted in three Malayalam films.I gave my dates for Sudeep’s Kannada film but this film was postponed because Sudeep’s own film was not completed. Since I gave my call sheet to Priyadarshan, I was unable to act in Sudeep’s film. I liked the college campus story narrated by Priyadarshan. The shooting of the whole film is to take place in Dubai.”(KT).

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Bhavana – Bearable to rumors"

Post a Comment